Monday, April 20, 2009

So I wanted to write about how great my birthday was. This was the best birthday I have ever had. For once it was about me and not what I had to do for my family, etc. I got to chose what I wanted to do not my family. It was on Saturday the 18th but Joe started with some goodies he bought on Friday night. When he got home from work we started celebrating. On Saturday, my birthday, we slept in. Took the dogs for a walk. Joe made me a great breakfast of french toast, english muffins and link sausage. Yummy. We also had a few mini donuts he had bought that were powdered with yellow and pink powder. Joe gave me my first card of the day with our breakfast. Then we chilled and relaxed till Joe went to work. Before he went to work he gave me another card. Both cards so far were funny cards which I love. I hate boring serious cards and won't even read them. In the second card he gave me $100. So after he went to work I went and got a pedicure and my eyebrows done. After that I went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby and did some shopping. I am currently making two purses so bought some lining fabric and handles for one of them. I also bought some yarn at Hobby Lobby I have been wanting but would normally not buy because of the price. Also went to Payless and bought a pair of flip flops and a pair of sandals. Then went home and took the dogs for a short walk. After Joe got off work he took me to the restaurant we went to on our first date. Terilli's is a very nice martini bar/restaurant that has blues/jazz bands playing each night. So we usually like to sit at the bar so we did. They have a wide variety of martinis they offer. So we had a few different flavors. We had a great dinner. Joe had another card for me before we left for the restaurant. It came with a book. The card was one of the ones that sings a song. It was really cool. So my whole day was so cool thanks to Joe who made it so special for me.

No comments: