Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update

I have been getting to ride my motorcycle. Having a blast. Joe has been riding it to and we are both having fun riding it. In June when I get my 6 month bonus we hope to purchase another bike so we can ride together. Working on writing a book on online dating and writing out my first crochet pattern. Plan on entering the pattern in the CGOA contest along with a freeform item.
Working on the house, cleaning up the yard and organizing the inside. Have my craft room all set up. It is great to have my own room to go to and not worry about bother another person's space with my stuff. Joe has his computer/office room off our bedroom so that is his personal space.
We are planning on doing some remodeling to the house eventually with making the living room and kitchen all one big room and putting a sliding door going out to the deck in the back yard.

No comments: